Friday 19 January 2018

Evaluation of Daily Mail




  1. We were given the task of creating a newspaper article about a Royal affair between Meghan Markle and a show business friend. Our target audience was the standard Daily Maily A,B,C1 audience that are interested in gossip stories.
  2. We looked at past Daily Mail covers to see what conventions they used every day and what varies with each article, I found that there was always two articles with the smaller article having a photo and there was also a banner across the top of the page. I used an app on my phone to discover what fonts the Daily Mail used for their headlines and then came to the conclusion that Times New Roman was the closest match.
  3. I used the Daily Mail cover below as my main source. My first observatio









No comments:

Post a Comment

Exemplar News Q1

In source B, we see the main headline of 'you pay £36m for Calais clear-out' in a large bold sans-serif font. This use of directly a...