Saturday 7 October 2017

Club Advert


 
Analysis: 
I feel that our advert was a good representation of the original that it was based on and it went really well for a few reasons. Firstly, I feel that our editing of the video (first 17 seconds of advert) was very accurate and our framework lined up well with the original in the corner. Secondly, I thought that our camera angles on the whole were very accurate and gave an accurate re-creation of the 90s club advert. Thirdly, I thought we made great use of our four group members managing to use them to the best of our ability to re-create all the scenes, settings and characters. If we were to complete this task again there is a few things I feel we could to improve it, firstly, in the baseball glove scene I am wearing the glove on the wrong hand therefore it is not completely accurate. Secondly, when we are recreating the scene where the ball hits my leg I move across the camera the wrong way it should be from right to left. Finally, in the first scene if we are being highly critical the camera should have started a bit further round to the right before it began its pan to the right. However, I feel it was a really successful re-creation and the group worked really well together in order to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exemplar News Q1

In source B, we see the main headline of 'you pay £36m for Calais clear-out' in a large bold sans-serif font. This use of directly a...