Monday 18 September 2017

Premier Practice Footage


What went well?

  • I think that my footage matched the tempo and atmosphere of the music that i used.
  • I also think that my cross fading of both video and audio was very effective and was the right length.
  • I also think that when changing from the dancing animals to James Bond, the cutting of music to gunshots was very effective before continuing with 'We Know Something'
What Effects and transitions were used?
  • Exponential fade
  • Center split
  • Slide
  • Swap
  • Swirl
  • Broadcast colors
  • Camera blur
  • Unsharp mask
Even Better If
  • I think i could've explored some different audio files to try and create a greater mix throughout my music video.
  • I also think i should have split up some of the break dancing scenes as they became to prolonged and therefore ineffective.
  • Finally I could have investigated some audio effects and not just the transition of the exponential fade.

1 comment:

Exemplar News Q1

In source B, we see the main headline of 'you pay £36m for Calais clear-out' in a large bold sans-serif font. This use of directly a...